This guide discusses methods on earning in-game experience.
- Levelling up allows you to unlock new ship classes.
- To be honest, that's it.
- Complete achievements. See active achievements with
/achievements. Good for new players.
- Exchange credits for XP with
/buyxp. Primary method of earning XP once achievements have been completed.
- Cargo trading grants some XP upon turning in crates to an Importer, proportional to the value of the shipment. Crating has the potential of yielding massive income for levels later or at 10 and is not advised below level 10.
- Depending on the player's streak, daily commissions yield 5,000-15,000 credits per commission to which the player has 3 total per day. Every day the player completes at least 1 commission out of the 3, the streak will increment by 200 credits in addition to the starting value of 5,000 at which it caps at 15,000 per commission. (recommended for new players below level 10)
- Sink (or assist) a player-piloted starship, proportional to the amount of damage done and the size of the sunk starship.
Desmos graph created by DoctorXeno. View on Desmos