Gravity Wells creates a region of space that inhibits hyperspace travel for all ships.
- Gravity wells can be detected with the sign text
- All ships can carry gravity wells except for Starfighters.
- All ships within the gravity well range will be unable to initiate jumps to hyperspace.
- Ships in the process of jumping to hyperspace when the gravity well is activated will momentarily jump but be pulled back into real space instantly.
- A ship with a gravity well must stop cruising before activating. Attempting to cruise with a gravity well on will disable the gravity well.
- Left clicking the gravity well sign while the gravity well is active will perform a Gravity Pulse, reducing the cruise speed of all ships in range by 20%. Two chetherite will be consumed per pulse.
|Resource ||Amount |
|Container (Any) ||1|
|Glass (Any) ||1|
|Sign (Any) ||1|
|Slabs (Any) ||2|
|Stairs (Any) ||9||
|Gravity Wells inhibit hyperspace travel and can slow ships within its range down. A starship's interdiction range depends on its class. Right-clicking a completed |
[gravitywell] sign will activate the starship's gravity well instantly.