Cryopods serve as the primary method of respawning.
- To activate: Place a sign on the top block of the inside of the cryopod and write
[cryopod] on the first line.
- Beds do not work.
- The materials for creating a cryopod can be accessed through
- If a cryopod is destroyed via explosion, a player that dies will be sent back to spawn.
- If destroyed via explosion, the cryopod will regenerate after some time.
- Only one cryopod may be active at a time. If you make another one, you will respawn at the newer cryopod.
- You can set an already constructed cryopod as your new respawn point by interacting with the sign.
|Resource ||Amount |
|Wood Door (Any)||1||
|Cryopods serve as the primary method of respawning.